Laser Hair Removal
- Award Winning Medical Grade Laser Machine
- Suitable for Light & Dark skin Tones
- Cost Effective, Efficient, Safe & No Downtime
- Certified & Experienced Technicians In Laser Hair Removal
- Treatment of all body parts
LASER HAIR REMOVAL FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Until recently hair removal was uncomfortable, inconvenient, expensive and time-consuming. Today, with the remarkable advances in laser technology, unwanted hair can be removed safely, and permanently! At Simply laser we use Cynosure Lasers – Alex & Nd Nag. One is for light skin tones and the other is for dark. More information on laser hair removal for dark skin tones here.
HOW DOES LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORK?
At Simply Laser we use a high energy, narrowly focused laser beam that is directed at the (Anagen) growing hair to damage its follicle.
The pigment in the hair follicle absorbs the laser light and converts the light to heat. The heat, in turn, damages the follicle and destroys its ability to re-grow.
Laser treatments for hair removal are spaced between 4-6 weeks apart and you will need between 6 – 10 treatments.
With each treatment, the hair will grow back slower and finer until the hair follicle eventually produces very little hair or no hair at all. Safety goggles are always worn by clients and laser specialists for optimal safety.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LASER HAIR REMOVAL.
Laser Hair Removal Pre-Treatment:
- Stay out of the sun for at least two weeks.
- Avoid using any spray tan or self-tanning lotion at least a week before treatment.
- Shave the area the night before or the day of treatment.
Laser Hair Removal Post-Treatment:
- The area may feel like you have a mild sunburn for up to two hours.
- Always use SPF 50 on treated areas and avoid sun exposure.
- Do not wax between laser sessions; only shave if necessary.
Results After Laser Hair Removal Treatment:
- Significantly reduced hair growth after each treatment.
- Hair that does grow back is finer than the original hair.
- Multiple laser sessions are required at 4-8 week intervals.
- Typically 6-10 sessions may be required