The Observ 520
The Observ 520 is a state of the art skin analysing system that assists our estheticians with accurate skin condition diagnosis at both the epidermal and dermal layer.
Equipped with eight comprehensive observation modes to view and analyse skin health from the deepest layer right through to the surface, Observ 520x allows both the esthetician and the client to study skin irregularities in great detail and discuss the best course of treatment to return the skin balance.
This interactive approach, combined with clearly defined visual evidence, is a great way to build customer trust and rapport during a skin consultation to enable skin professionals to confidently guide the client through to skincare and treatment solutions with ease.
8 Observation Modes
- Daylight: The skin as seen in a controlled, natural daylight environment
- Surface Texture: Reveals the skin’s textural topography
- Pigmentation: Illustrates common skin tone irregularities such as sun damage, pigmentation, melasma and general colour variations
- Redness: Illustrates the network of microvascular structures in the skin that lead to redness and visible facial flushing
- Parallel Polarised: An enhanced view of the skin’s surface, fine lines, micro-relief, wrinkles, texture and pores
- Cross Polarised: Suppresses surface shine for an unobstructed view of dermal structures, vascular conditions, inflammations and pigmentation
- True UV: Exposes skin abnormalities on the surface and in deeper skin layers’, creating distinguishable fluorescence patterns
- Simulated Woods Light: Adjusts the spectrum of light to reveal diagnostic dimensions, such as skin dehydration and oiliness